Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I am a long term holder since Nov 97. I like to look at short term, but don't get too disappointed when it dips. This is a crazy stock. It could go up or down 8-10% a day. Very wild swings. They announced that deal with PeopleSoft and lately the two prices seem to go hand in hand.
I am not crazy about results for fourth quarter. I work for a subsidiary of a dow company and we are implimenting a tech freeze fourth quarter. My wife works for top 100 company and they are doing the same. I feel like all companies are sitting on the sidelines (Y2K). This can't bode well for new sales fourth qtr. Do you see the same?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.