Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I am also curious as to what opinion fools might have on this question.

From what I can tell, orthodontists believe that working with Align reduces their work load. Also, and most importantly, consumers seem very pleased with the Invisalign product.

There have also been significant insider purchases from Joseph Lacob and Gordon Gund. However, I am not sure how much weight to give these purchases, if any.

OrthoClear does not appear to be a significant threat, and there is the added upside possibility that Align's patent lawsuit may turn out to be successful.

The only thing that concerns me with Align is the financials. My skills at interpreting financials needs significant improvement. When dealing with a small company like Align where heroic financial maneuvering is most likely to occur I am almost certain to miss something important.

Alan

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.