Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2

I am biased against these particular xtians, not xtians in general. But, that the (so called) tolerant xtian majority don't stand up and tell this homophobic minority to back off makes them guilty of tacit support.

i figure [*] there are four kinds of people : As, Bs, Cs, and Ks (divided roughly 10:15:20:60)

so on any political issue, the winner comes from which among the A, B and C can
temporarily recruit Ks.

what with the Bs being in charge, making the rules & one of the rules they've implemented
is "you're with us or against US" --will be interesting to see if there's any way they
can lose ....
in one sense, the As should win since they're the cutest --but they're the smallest.
similarly, the Cs should maybe win since they're biggest --but they're nicest.

so Bs are odds-on favourites. ugly and mean can often win

=T
[*] not really 'figure' of course ... came to me in a vision from Virgin Mary ....
good meds (and they weren't supposed to really kick in till early Tuesday!)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.