How people are using Zoom

I am doing a 2 day trial on Zoom next month. Already done many shorter hearings. My extensive wardrobe w many suits and the like I’ve picked up over the years (and good stuff lasts) is still in the back of my SUV f the dry cleaner. 3 weeks now. Don’t need a suit if not personally in court.

I’m barely putting any miles on my car, and saving my clients money as I don’t have to bill for travel time there and back. ZOOM! Completely disruptive.

I like it so much that I’m requesting that the emergency rules allowing for Zoom be made permanent. Municipalities have an interest in that not happening for things like parking ramp fees owned by the counties next to the courthouse.

For further efficiency gains (more profit on same revenue). I have opted out of my ritzy office lease as renewal just came up and gone virtual. Meaning it’s my address, I can use say 5 office days a month or conference rooms, but otherwise not physically there. Cut my office space costs down to 25% of what it was.

I am putting Zoom on my website and having potentials schedule Zoom consults.

Don’t take away my Zoom! And btw I’m not even a subscriber yet. That will change shortly.

Tinker

48 Likes