Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I am having ING problems as well.

I just opened an account and every time I sign on it tells me I need to confirm links. When I went to do it the first time, it told me it was "unavailable" after I entered the amounts. Now when I click on link confirmation it says, "No links to confirm."

So I e-mailed them and they can't answer question over e-mail.

Well, I called them three weeks ago. Said they couldn't be reached from my calling area. I called them 2 days ago, yesterday and today and it said they couldn't be reached from my calling area. I used a cell phone, still wouldn't work.

Then I e-mailed them telling them that for some reason I couldn't reach them from my calling area (Nebraska, which is somewhat another country, but not really). They replied that they want to help me with my problem and to call them!!! Ahhhh! They gave me two numbers. The first said it couldn't be reached from my area. The second said, "Welcome. Please enter the pin number you wish followed by the pound sign." Ummm, what pin number? I entered my own pin from ING but that did nothing.

Any ideas as to what is going on? I'm visiting my parents in Louisiana next week, so I'll try calling from there. But it is not worth my time if I have to call my mom and have her use 3-way calling so I can talk to these people.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.