Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 30
I am interested in what physical evidence, if any, will support creationist theory.

There is none.

While I tend to side with evolution I am aware that it does lack genuine scientific evidence and is hinged on physical circumstance and speculation.

The museums are overflowing with examples and evidence of evolution. All of modern biology is based on evolution. The concepts of disease control and prevention rest on the foundation of evolution. There is supporting evidence throughout other scientific disciplines such as geology, natural history, botany, marine sciences, paleontology, paleoclimatology and others. You can find books in nearly any section of the bookstore which deal with those branches of science.

Or, you can find a book written 2,000 years ago by sheep herders which some people say contradicts it. That would be in the "religion" section.

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.