Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I am liking Shipt a bit better than Instacart but if I want a particular store (Food Lion) it has to be Instacart (also, Instacart will buy wine, etc. and Shipt won't). I've gotten the same Shipt shopper twice now, so I'm guessing she lives in the area. Very good at suggesting good substitutes. And last night, she delivered in a rain/thunder/hail storm, so that was a 20%+ tip.

There's a learning curve in "buying" groceries a few days before getting them,figuring how long things will last as you use them, but as RAD says, you can start an order to get your slot, then add up until an hour or so before they start.

I haven't gone through the stores yet. I'll have to check if that gives more options. Signed up for both delivery systems, but if going through the store works better, I can switch.

cm,
looking forward to Sunday groceries
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.