Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I am not able to find the transcripts. I have asked my broker at Merill, don't have high hopes. If I get it will share it.

If there digital push is real, they are going to require huge capital, even assuming CLNY is going to be a general partner and CLNY bringing private REIT capital. I guess the main reason behind industrial sale is to raise capital. Separately tower REIT's cap rate are unbelievable they give a run to SaaS valuations. But the sector can cool by the time CLNY builds its networks. Zayo integration is a risk.

If the share price is not going to raise, CLNY may run out of levers to raise capital for their share of GP. And REIT structure means they have to payout cash. That makes me worry, at some point CLNY may choose to become a non-REIT GP structure with REIT subsidiaries and move the preferred's to holding company and waldanize.

It may seem far-fetched, but after AFSI I have to think hard before investing on preferred's.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.