No. of Recommendations: 4
I am planning to open a small position to track this. Here are my initial thoughts...
- KRG plans to sell assets and pay down debt
- Expect this and few other items to bring FFO to $1.6 (lower than company guidance); This will push the dividend payout ratio to 80%
- Given 30 Year UST went below 3%, financing should be relatively easy and hopefully they could divest at cap rates < 8
- KRG is expecting improved debt/EBITDA multiple will reflect on the valuation, not so sure about it
- KRG is expecting the asset sales will increase the ABR (lower ABR assets to be disposed)
- The company is expecting their NAV to be $19.5 at 7.5 Cap Rate; If they can execute their disposition at 7.5 cap rate, then there is an opportunity the remaining portfolio could be valued higher
- I expect, this selling assets and re-positioning will take 2 years
- They have not articulated a clear strategy on redevelopment, or ground-up development, looks like they are not going to undertake anything in the next 1 to 2 years and looking at these opportunities beyond that

I am expecting the share price will go through fluctuations and having a small position will help me keep track and research more.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.