Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I am very leery of them, and will most likely not hire them, but I thought I would try to understand how they are doing this. Can anyone shed some light on this? Are they paying a kickback to the field adjuster somehow? There is the roofing company owner, the roofing company salesman, the field adjuster, and the claims adjuster for the insurance company. Are they all in on this?? I am trying to just figure out hoe it works.

Thanks!

-Footsox

----------------

Clearly something underhanded is going on so on that basis alone I would not participate even if I can't figure out their scam.

And perhaps even though they sound like they will scam the insurance company, maybe their real target is to scam you. Do they need a deposit from you to get started and promise it will be cheerfully refunded once the insurance company pays up?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.