Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I am with you on 1, 2, and 3, and in theory also on 4. My only problem would be that, while this makes sense for us, it would leave me to believe that the Palestinians would not feel so free if Israel is involved with their government.

I think they'd go for some kind of Israeli representation for some period of time. (Anyway, it's better than tanks.)

My guess is, it would need to be the sort of representation along the lines of a senate leader. So we would have a say to some degree. I'm just not so sure on how it would work, but an excellent idea if in theory alone!

Thanks. I think the idea is brilliant!! :)

Seriously, I think it's the missing element. Also, I'm starting to think along the lines of a Jerusalem first plan.

-Bruce (thinking outside the box)
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.