No. of Recommendations: 2
I am wondering if President Trump even knows when he is lying anymore, the lies appear to come more and more frequently these days.

The line between truth and lie, for someone like Trump, is somewhere between "who cares" and "will it help me get what I want?" I doubt he ever gives it a thought. A slimy real estate developer, con man, fraud - all these roles require you to lie. Trump has done it all his life, and he knows nothing else. He lies to himself all the time. He is richer, smarter, stronger, tougher, better looking, has more than and is more than everyone. Factual information to the contrary is simply labeled "fake news" (another lie) and easily ignored.

Truth is for those he sees as inferior - meaning, everyone else. He lives in a bubble of his own making.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.