Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I appreciate the plan you proposed. Wish I could actually talk to you on the phone.
So it was a typo STFX is SFIX and TDD is TTD.
As for APPN and PUBM (you typed PUMB) they are doing really well- (40 and 50% up) since I bought around the 1st of June but that's just a month. I couldn't find those ups and downs you listed for APPN and PUBM. Are we talking about the same stocks?
I would say 90% of my stocks are Mfool recommendations. I think I only picked 4 on my own.
I WAS planning on thinning all this out but I am new at this.
I do have M1. Everything is with M1.
As far as a game plan like you and the other replies mentioned, that's easy I've had the same one for decades just a little more conservative now. Don't know exactly what funds, stocks and bonds to match my plan are. I think the market climate is really weird right now and I'm kind of nervous about a crash so I need to get a strategy in gear.
I will look at those plans you listed. Thanx
Wish I could talk to you or someone on this board-don't want to hire a financial advisor. Hard for me to process a lot of the lingo mumbo jumbo because I'm new at this but I pick up on it pretty well. These posts could go back and forth forever if I don't catch on or if I sound too much like a moron and you don't catch on.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.