No. of Recommendations: 1
I assume you are referring to the LAX attack. What really worries me about the attack is that he hated the government enough and TSA in particular to target them exclusively. I wonder where he got the idea that the TSA are our enemies? Or the government for that matter.

Ranting and demonizing the President, the government, the laws, will bring out the crazy and mentally ill who feel compelled to kill in the name of saving us from the evil ones. We have abandoned the mentally ill in this country and decided anyone can have a gun. What can you expect with this poisonous political atmosphere egged on in the media, by our politicians and on social networks, combined with the uninhibited use of guns?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.