Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 5
I believe that the victims can get their justice by transforming this criminal into a productive member of society. I have important factors pertaining to this.

1. Most criminals can't even read or write. Most don't have a diploma. I think that we should do more to improve the existing school system and more to decrease the dropout rate.

2. Many of these criminals are mentally ill and are in need of physchiatric help, but NOT of the ultimate form: death.

3. Many of these of terrorists are trying to send a message. Perhaps we should do more to listen to these messages instead of making fun of them.

4. You've seen what happened in Columbine - these kids got picked on too much. We need to raise our children better. I have no solution for this other than to suggest that you spend time and talk with your children more often. Most young criminals are boys, and boys are discouraged from sharing their feelings. The bullies often have low self-esteem, and the kids getting picked on bring guns to school. I see a pattern here.

Again, I do not have all the answers. I just think more should be done.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.