Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I bought CMRC on its IPO and really consider it as the top Gorilla candidate so far. CMGI has to be considered in this light as well as it owns some 65 incubator b2b type stocks and also affords the investor who owns 100 shares of CMGI to be first in line on any spin offs CMGI has. While I've never been able to get over 100 shares of each spin off they have been very lucrative. To date, I have 100 shares ENGA, 100 shares of NAVI and had 100 shares of SILK via Schwab IPOs before CMGI started its directed shares program. Since late June, my investments is these IPOs has grown by 370% -- CMRC was not acquired here, but at Schwab and it has been little short of amazing. SFE also has a directed shares program but is not as focussed on a particular industry as is CMGI on ecommerce and b2b. Good post Freddie, thanks for all the work you did.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.