No. of Recommendations: 0
I can promise you won't be disappointed with Angels & Demons, it hits warp speed from the word go and doesn't slow down. I finished it in two days, didn't get to sleep until late.

It's written in real time, which I first thought wasn't going to work (how do you develop characters in a few hours?) but the author does a really good job.

I also recently finished another of Laurie R. King's Sherlock Holmes novels, "O Jerusalem," which as you can guess is set in the middle east. The time is just after the first world war when the british are occupying. It was very good, though a little confusing at points cause I think she mixed up her world wars in places (did London get bombed in WWI? were there U boats?).
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.