Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
...all the bullcrap I've been reading on Twitter from the Vegas fans over the Eakin penalty on the Pavelski injury. Those crybabies are saying they got screwed when if you watch the play over and over, you have to realize that the Knights are freaking lucky Stastny didn't get a penalty too. They could very easily have gotten TWO majors on that play, or a major and a minor, which would probably have had a similar result. I wanted the Knights to win too, but their fans need to take their loss like men and wait till next year.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Watching it this morning (too late for me) the Stastny throw down was worse than the Eakin hit. Eakin's hit was a penalty, but not that bad. But ... also completely unnecessary given the game situation. I have no problem with dumb play biting a team on the ass.

Another weaker team (IMO) advances. More paving for the Bruins to the cup. Go Carolina.
Got a link?

I missed a good third period! Sharks 4 goals in 4 minutes, going on to win in OT. Wow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNSfDDF05Nk

Did he get a skate to the face while on the ice? Can't say but if he did it was not a 'kick'. The cross check itself was not so bad - a 2 minute item at best IMO.

The story was Sharks 3 goals to tie in one powerplay.
Correction: 4 power play goals in one major penalty to take the lead.

Also, it was a double cross check. While he was falling he was cross checked again. Head hit the ice.
Sure was exciting to watch... traced a new path on the floor pacing around nervously.
The (ahem) better team lost, expect San Jose to be swept in the next round. Only way Jose could score was with fewer players on other team, except the Game Over goal.
No. of Recommendations: 2
"Only way Jose could score was with fewer players on other team"

Yeah but they probably did what have NEVER been done in NHL history before. 4 goals in one 5 minute penalty. Give credit where credit is due.