Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Yes, I know this is the "Olympic Games" board. But having searched (as best as I know how) all of Fooldom, I don't find any board or mention of Table Tennis. It's been an Olympic sport since 1988. I mean, there's even a Frisbee board. Come on ... gimmee a break ... Frisbee but no Table Tennis? Almost every country on this blue planet has a Table Tennis team. So where's the board that I can discuss and learn about my newly-found Olympic sport? TABLE TENNIS

Rich (haywool)
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Don't the Chinese own this sport?

Fuskie
Who is pretty sure Forrest Gump has retired...

-----
Ticker Guide for The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Orbital ATK (OA), Intuit (INTU), Time Warner (TWX), Titan International (TWI)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey Fuskie !

Don't know that the Chinese actually "own" table tennis, but in many countries, like China, table tennis is taught from an early age and even in school much the same as our basketball and football are done here. That's one reason why they are so (add your own expletive) good.

I'm rather surprised that table tennis isn't used in our sports training systems as it considerably aids hand/eye coordination, reflexes, quick lower body movement, breathing control, etc.

Rich (haywool) looking for table tennis discussions