Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I can't imagine a screen that big in my place but if it works, go for it.

Our family room/kitchen isn't all that huge, use of the 60" was not a problem and I can see where 75" or 77" or even 82" would be fine, but pretty overwhelming possibly, so they are limits.. I've a 42" in my 'office' to keep tabs on news, sports during the day, but the 60" is a couple inches too tall for the shelf, so no point in dreaming I guess.. Actually, if I rearranged it a little, and did a wall mount, I could make it work. Hmmm.. No, I need to focus on the family room!

I'm hoping to stay under $3k, and my have to have another look at wall mounting, but I see the 75" sets are close to 80#'s, shave to think about it..

This is all going on as I had to replace our recliner, that made the couch look bad, so next week the couch arrives, maybe have to shuffle some prints we have behind the couch, as the new couch is larger.. I'm afraid this is going to lead to repainting the whole room before it's over!

Hey, we have to keep busy anyway, right?
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.