Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I can't believe how some of us so called investor look at a good thing and question this can't be good because the price hasn't move up 100x its value!..Let's not forget when it comes to JAKK that its a growth company. So what if it makes WWF products.. How many of us have children or friends who do and watch their program's and buy its product??.. Just ask what's on the christmas list this year for kids and I would guess 50% of it has something to do with JAKK products..
As a trader and growth value seeking freak, JAKK has a sex appeal to me.. It's a money machine.. Forget what the street says.. Everything in time will catch up including JAKK's price.
As we say in the pit, I'm a BUYER!!!!..
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.