Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I can't give any more information, because I haven't even seen the game...Just wanted to say that I do know some people are enjoying it. :)

This is why I'm a sucky reviewer -- often times people don't agree with me, probably because I have very high standards when it comes to limiting my frustration.

Provide a challenge, but give me something that tests my skill, not my patience.

Hitman 2 has sold very well. It has reviewed INCREDIBLY well. And I bought it because a good friend of mine LOVED it.

When I mentioned my gripes about it, he basically said "Oh, yeah, I forgot how that all kinda sucked, I just got used to it".

So if you're the type of person that can get used to reloading constantly in order to get through a game, or if you're content with pure trial and error to solve a mission, then I think it's a great game. The feel of the game was just really smooth and polished.

But if you're impatient and don't like "learning by failing", then it's a frustrating game and simply not worth the effort. Ghost Recon was very similar to this, but with GR when I finally "got it" I ended up enjoying the game.

With HM2, because of the gameplay, that style of play would have really detracted from the overall experience.

-Hook
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.