Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I can't say I've had a loss yet (38 pre-split), but this downward trend is troubling. I've seen the movie (quite good despite the critics). I sat next to a 6 yr old kid with a handful of new SW toys. He was thoroughly engrossed. As an investor, that looks like a good indicator for sales for HAS, but things still drop on the market. Maybe an effort to drive it down to get in cheap before the big news (sales numbers, earnings) hits? Response to critic dislike of movie? Fear of financial hit of the Lucas license agreement? I can't see any real reason to drive it down. Maybe it just the old saying "no news is bad news."

And if Sid Meier makes a Civ3 they should warn the Federal Drug Administration. The original Civilization was most addictive thing I've ever seen. It should have been on the list of Controlled Substances.

Hopefully we can see an upturn shortly and ease us long-term HAS holders.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.