Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I can't say I've had a loss yet (38 pre-split), but this downward trend is troubling.

I have to agree, and it's even more troubling for me as this is my first investment and I got in very high (32 post split). I wish I understood why it's going down, as all the news I've heard seems to point towards HAS doing very well in the future. Although I wasn't that impressed with the movie, kids apparently are, and some of the software deals HAS has been announcing are huge. MechWarrior 2 was one of the biggest games ever, right along with Civilization, and here HAS is creating the sequels for them. That along with the SW deal and you'd expect the price to go up instead of down.

A confused newbie..

-Nic
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.