Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I can't see me asking him about it. Talk about an awkward conversation, no I'm sorry, right now, I couldn't do that. I'm afraid he'd come after me. I'm the one that knows. If I let others know, it's going to be strictly anonymously.

I certainly do not blame you one bit. It is a very nasty situation you face.

Sometimes being a guy, is a distinctly different experience and this is certainly one of them. I fully understand your point. I would also be extremely slow to tell anyone else, and as you said anonymously if I did at all.

Part of me feels for folks on the registry, it is a good idea gone bad. While some folks do belong on it, others have their lives destroyed by a mistake that should be gone after the debt to society thing. I have a similar problem with someone's criminal record in general keeping them from so many jobs.

Again, good luck, this is just such a tough one, now that my daughter is grown, I will make it a point NOT to look at the registry ever again!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.