Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I can't stand the style of Cramer's show ... call in, booya, kiss Cramer's butt, cheap special effects, quick opinion on a stock, next caller. I really don't care much for his picks either because of their lack of analysis, but I have to admit I've heard ideas I agree with occasionally ... mainly the idea of keeping an exit price in mind for a stock. There is wild speculation on both the upside and downside, and I like the idea of keeping limit sell orders in order to get out on too much upward speculation - the reasoning which got me to sell GIGM at $17.50 and PDS at $27 (both of which I bought back on the drops), but also got me to sell EDU and SSL much too early. There are tradeoffs with any style, but if I adapt my own right- so that my instincts match my moves and make sense in the big picture- I think It'll perform well. Its just a learning curve.

-John T
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.