Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I completely agree. I posted before about the Iraqi Dinars and the ebola pump and dump, but those were only $250 and $600, and the dinars at least retained their value more or less. BO 2021 (appropriate acronym, given how badly it stinks) has been an absolute nightmare. Right out of the gate, down over 20% and underperforming the S&P by roughly 3300 basis points. If that wasn't bad enough, it cost me an extra thousand dollars for the privilege of MF advising me how to lose my money, with them providing no context to the temporal risks the market was screaming with historically high valuations and growth stock-tanking interest/inflation concerns. Things I only know about now, and things they should have known about then. Nope, just buy buy buy now now now hold hold hold!

I should have just bought more dinars.

BO still beating the ebola pump and dump, though, so it's got that going, at least.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.