Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
I congratulate you if you snagged NTAP below 48 or BRCD below 150.

No need for congratulations. I didn't say that I did snag them. I was simply pointing out what the share prices of both equities had done in the past week to 10 days. The last time I really stepped up to the plate in a big way to add to my original Brocade shares was during the Ashok Kumar downgrade at the end of May. That was my 'shark buy' for more shares on Brocade simply based on my disagreement with his research on Fibre Channel and my research. Had I somehow envisioned that it was going to go from the high $80's to $260 in such a short time frame......

I don't know how things will hold, but European markets are up today and Nas futures are reading up 85 at 10:15 AM on this side of the pond.

BB
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.