No. of Recommendations: 14
I could really do without the Kool-Aid comments continually inserted by the CMF guys here. There’s been some strong words said, so rather than try and deflect, misdirect or excuse, how about just listening and either take them on board or say nothing? This action has shattered my faith in TMF. Strong but also fully thought through and meant. Keep in mind this is not completely isolated as I saw a number of other services shuttered with next to no notice earlier this year. But what has been done here is inexcusable. Baiting me weeks ago with a very expensive extension to then switch me into a mess of services that I have absolutely no interest in is nothing short of disgusting. I embrace change, but when I see TMF ‘flogging’ credit cards etc. I should have known that this was not a path I wished to be taken on. That’s enough for me, and I certainly won’t miss the ‘groundbreaking’ new investment service with a ‘can’t beat investment philosophy’ that gets punted at me literally every week. It’s a bit of a joke to be frank. So many different services with so many different angles are continually sold. I know there are more ETFs available than actual stocks in the market. At this rate they’ll be more Motley Fool services than ETFs!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.