No. of Recommendations: 0
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/NH25Ak02.html

---The second wrench in the works is the political content of those graffiti statements - the accusation that wartime Zionist leaders were responsible for the massacre of their own people. Most readers would consider such an idea preposterous and whoever believes it to be a lunatic. But considering that Israeli leaders like Bibi Netanyahu have relentlessly accused Iran of threatening the "existential destruction" of Israel with nuclear weapons, even while heads of Israeli Intelligence agencies contend that Iranian leaders have not even decided yet whether or not to build them, the question of who is a lunatic becomes moot. Especially when Israeli leaders know that they have over 300 nuclear weapons at their disposal, and have already threatened to use them.

---After reading the books and seeing the documentation of Neturei Karta, the only argument that remains in support of Zionist leader's good intentions is that their neglect of the non-politicized masses of European Jewry was merely benign. That argument runs smack up against a book titled Holocaust Victims Accuse. It tells of Yitzhak Greenbaum, chairman of the "Rescue Committee" of the Jewish Association in Palestine. During the war, he was confronted in an interview about the lack of initiative in his committee's work. Greenbaum explained his policy in this way: "And when I was asked, 'But could you donate from the resources of the United Jewish Appeal for the rescue of Jews in Europe,' I said no. And I say again no ... In my opinion one should resist this wave which relegates the Zionist activities (building the Israeli state) to secondary importance."

Anyone who wishes to maintain that his and, by extension, his fellow Zionist leader's feelings toward European Jews were nevertheless sympathetic, Greenbaum amplified his statement by later stating very clearly - "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe." This from the man heading the Zionist's Rescue Committee and responsible for doing everything possible to prevent his fellow Jews from being slaughtered. Eichmann himself could not have put it better.

Who are the real haters? Who are the real anti-Jews? Or, perhaps, a deeper question - who are the real anti-humans? The politically unenlightened defacers of Yad Vashem, some of whom attended the 2006 Holocaust Revision conference in Iran and one of whom was a political advisor to Yasser Arafat? Or those modernist Zionist leaders themselves who after the war promoted the construction of Yad Vashem, used it for moral advantage in their theft and murderous occupation of Palestinian land, use it for political advantage in their frequent military excursions against neighboring lands and then regularly accuse the West of not having done enough to save the Jews from Hitler?

But what does Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu have to do with this?---

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/NH25Ak02.html

Well, I could , but I won't.

Regards

Tony
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.