Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
I dedicate this to SP:

(The Boston Metro sent a four year-old girl to review the Disney on Ice "Princess Classics.")

Metro: What was your favorite part?

Liora: When Cinderella and the Prince get married. Because I like weddings.

Metro: What part didn't you like?

Liora: Sebastian (the crab) had feet. And when Sebastian said (to Ariel), "You shouldn't go over there," because Ursula was over there. But really she can go over there, because she wanted to. Also, when the people made the beast get sick, even though he was good, because they made him sick.

Metro: Would you recommend the show to your friends at school?

Liora: No. The boys never want to see princesses, and I don't think they would have a good time.

Metro: Who's your favorite princess?

Liora: Cinderella, because she gets married.

Metro: Don't you think a show about princesses sort of sets back the feminist movement? I mean, why celebrate a disenfranchised people, worshiped for their beauty but always in the shadows of power-hungry male peers?

Liora: What does that mean?

Metro: Why do YOU like princesses?

Liora: Because they get married.

pix
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.