Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I disagree. I think that the Republicans will be completely incompetent at executing a strategy that will get them in control of both houses and the presidency in 2016.

Most of the right-wing nut jobs would rather get 100% of what they want and lose the next election rather than get 10% of what they want this year and win the next election. The left-wing nut jobs will take the 10% and hope for more after winning the next election.

If the RWNJ's control the agenda the whiplash in the control of the senate in 2 years will have the Republicans in traction for years. Remember the seats up for re-election next time are mostly Republican. What happened to the Dems last year can happen to the Repubs in 1.5 years.

I don't know about other areas of the country, but in my area the TEA Party is now run by the RWNJ's.

John
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.