No. of Recommendations: 8
I disagree with your narrow definition of what is economic and what is political.

It is not my definition, and I believe you know that.

You have a special grudge against me personally as noted from you past posts.

You may not believe this but I don't even remember past posts with you nor do I have you greyed out. Therefore, it must be that you just bring out that side of me.

All of which has no bearing on the fact that your post was blatantly political. It is the argument that needs to be addressed, not who tells you you're violating the METAR rules on political discourse.

Show me macro-economic data that supports your thesis that the current US policies are harmful to the economy, rather than calling the POTUS names. Argue for how a change in US stance one way or another might be more or less beneficial, regardless of who is in power. Perhaps indicate where opportunity lies from the current economic policies.

You see the theme here? It is about macroeconomic forces, not personalities or ideology or even about which poster chides you for blatantly political posts.

You have a wealth of alternative boards which would give you plenty of feedback....both in favor of your opinions and opposed.

That I have been the one this time to point to the violation and you happen to be the one who has done it are not correlated. The last few months I have not visited here much as I was busy studying the crypto-currency and block chain application space which was enough to occupy what time I am moved to spend at TMF. A matter of timing not personal animus.....but if you say I have had previous posts where you and I tangled, considering this thread, even though the incidents weren't of sufficient import for me to remember them, I can certainly believe it.

Poz
Print the post  

Announcements

This is a Politics Free Board
Politically charged posts are not permitted on the Metar Board. If you make a political post, and it is alerted, the post will be removed. Thanks!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.