Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1

I DO mind when it's posted again and again IN THE WRONG BOARDS. Do tell me what this post has to do with CALIFORNIA.

Sorry, Washu.

I imagine that the board here is full of people who think about this issue, and who think the Fool very unFoolish for venturing into financial research. I particularly think it's an especially resonant issue for those of us here in California, for not only are many of us especially close to the companies likely to be analysed, but so many of us are active in posting stock recommendations, indeed, whole portfolios, of our own, and weigh the merits of institutional research habitually.

I've also had a lot of exchange with a lot of the people here who post to this board, and know them to be people for whom this issue may be of interest. But if I see any strong evidence otherwise, Washu, I'll gladly take it someplace else.

Finally, I like to think I've helped make this board the forum that it is, and helped to bring a lot of people together over a couple of years, and I wish you'd cut me a little slack for that, or even indulge me a little bit.

But hey, I think I'm done with this issue anyway. The last one felt like a final release.

And of course, if you don't like the content here, you can always make some of your own.

jps
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.