No. of Recommendations: 2
I do not like this and am continuing exiting.

Since one can't change what central banks do it's no use "not liking it." One needs to do something useful and the most useful thing we have at our disposal are the companies that deliver value to their customers. Short of a nuclear holocaust recessions are not all that important to investors. Picking the right assets is.

Every major central bank on the planet is now carrying enormous balance sheets. All have turned fully dovish; none will reduce their balance sheets. Ten years after the financial crisis, no central banks will have normalized and can’t. The ECB is still running negative rates with no end in sight.

With so much printing of fiat money that money has to go somewhere. Central banks have enabled a huge financial SCAM, they use the fiat money to buy all the junk that the financial industry is looking to sweep under the rug. In effect, central banks have become the landfills, the waste dumps, of finance. That should not come as a surprise, after all, it's banks that own the Fed. Banks have their cake and eat it too.

But, so what? All I care about is making sure I can pay for MY expenses. That money is to be found is a select group of stocks.

The Captain
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.