Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
I don't do well weeks or months on in that process when I would just as soon find some new growth darling to plunk dollars into.

No reason you have to commit all your assets to a single strategy. You could allocate some to MI and some to other methods - options, sector investing e.g. tech growers, ETFs, tips and hunches - whatever.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
If you want enthusiasm, go read Saul's Investing Discussions message board. Much like the old MI days.
No. of Recommendations: 0
agree-been following for a couple years
No. of Recommendations: 0
I've been following along on the forum and have read many vintage threads. I've been fascinated with the idea of MI, but the actual execution always leaves me wanting more.

I think the primary issue I have is that the end of every screen, the proof of every back test, results in a list of options for which I have no conviction. I don't do well weeks or months on in that process when I would just as soon find some new growth darling to plunk dollars into.

Just my perspective, of course.
No. of Recommendations: 5
I don't do well weeks or months on in that process when I would just as soon find some new growth darling to plunk dollars into.

No reason you have to commit all your assets to a single strategy. You could allocate some to MI and some to other methods - options, sector investing e.g. tech growers, ETFs, tips and hunches - whatever.