Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I don't think King Charles is as objectionable to the UK generally as Queen Camilla (or have they gotten over losing Diana by now?).

I've read that William is also preferred to Charles as more of a people-person plus his experience in the military and search & rescue as a helicopter pilot. While Kate is no Diana, I think she's more popular than Camilla. And the Royals need to pay attention to the increasing anti-monarchists.

hmmm...I must read more about the Royals than I thought ;-)

PS--Eldest inherits the crown, no longer has to be eldest male. Doesn't apply to Charles's generation, though, but William's (or maybe George's--I forget).

PPS--I don't understand whassup w/Harry & Megan (Meghan? Meagan?). Was it press aggressiveness, racism, anti-Americanism, family issues???

PPPS--I'm sort of reminded of increasing problems w/kids marriages like Fiddler on the ROof. Charles married a noble he didn't love. William married a commoner he did. Harry marred a non-white, non-Englishwoman actress and decamped.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.