Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I don't understand how people can still be doing any of these sorts of things

Unfortunately, although Colorado jumped early and shut things down, the bridge tournament was slightly before(Feb 29) people were very aware and I think patient 0 had come back from traveling. There was also an older women who went to the DMV to renew her license because you have to go in person over 65. That was one of the first things shut down/changed by the governor.

I am on the third floor of a building and I can look down to the street to see people doing stupid things all the time. CO has an advisory to be wearing face masks when out and I am not seeing them. This is a very active state so I find it hard to believe skiers, bikers and hikers don't have something to use without having to make anything.

Not above my means because I can afford it but I did order from Omaha Steaks for meat - it'll be frozen and vacuum sealed and it was a good offer.

People here seem to consider shopping recreational - it is a problem. I'm getting delivery and can go more than two weeks between.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.