Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I don't actively follow most of my investments as I'm not adding money to them actively. I do, however, follow actively what different companies are doing while trying to find great companies trading at a good value point.

Some companies I follow actively. These are mainly turnaround/special situation companies (eg. Nokia), companies facing some difficulties (read: chinese small-cap) or otherwise very interesting companies to follow (Berkshire Hathaway, Tesla Motors, Netflix).

I like to keep myself updated on companies form time to time. Quarterly results presentations and annual reports are a good information source for that. I also like Fool forums, including this GG Forum.

Ps. I think Tesla and Netflix are very good 'global' stocks. Both have a lot of markets to expand to.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.