Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
I don't even know that I'd call what CDMA has seen a "tornado". It's certainly grown quite a bit, but I don't know if it qualifies as tornado growth. In my own personal opinion, I believe that the tornado was timed poorly. I think the market believed the tornado was approaching quickly, not another year or two off.

It didn't help that it was "the company that couldn't be stopped." I have no doubt that QCOM will rise well above the levels it once attained within the next year or two. I also had no question back when it was in the $160s that it would pull back...I just didn't know how far it would pull.

That's the basic reason behind why I'm nervouse about BRCD. I love the company and think there's enormous potential there. I also question if there will be an impending pull-back in the next six months that will allow me to double the amount I pick up if I wait.

Chris
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.