Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 4
I don't recall ever seeing anyone ever threaten physical violence in this place. That is a pretty strong allegation. Could you please post some evidence?

There were a series of posts by Galeno in August that have been pulled. In one, he called for the board to stop discussing issues and instead engage in a "holy war" against me. In another, he threatened to come after me with a baseball bat if I continued to raise questions about the methodology of the intercst study.

Intercst commented favorably on those posts, and offered strong criticism of the community member who fool alerted them. He explained in a subsequent post that he enjoys the "witty repartee" he finds in such posts. He has said several times that he places great confidence in "Doctor Galeno's prescriptions." He has said that the fool alert process should be used on this board only to report spam, in direct contradiction to the Motley Fool rule stating that it is a poster's obligation to report prohibited posting activity.

On the afternoon of November 25, Galeno put up a post suggesting that I put a gun to my head and pull the trigger. Several other posters agreed this was a good idea, but suggested that Galeno was recommending the wrong gun model. One poster said that, if Galeno believed that there were a way that words could be used to kill, he would like to see a demonstration of this.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.