No. of Recommendations: 0
I don't see the liberals here breaking down walls to comment on facts they don't like...

Not very funny to me. Expected. Not amusing.

When they cannot refute they try to bury evidence that doesn't support their contentions in some miniscule way, and this one, they're screwed on, because these countries have had their ideal of 'gun control' (no guns in the hands of citizens) for decades.

I Shall Not back down.

Tench Coxe said "Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."

and again

"The militia of these free commonwealths, entitled and accustomed to their arms, when compared with any possible army, must be tremendous and irresistible. Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man against his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."

This point of view was the intent of the Founding Fathers and is the purpose of modern day Patriots. We are eighty million strong in above the fold numbers. Below the fold, the number is likely over One Hundred Million men and women who believe in liberty, believe in the necessity of protecting freedom from all threats - foreign and domestic - just as the Constitution directs.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.