Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
I eat out almost every night.

Sunday night is pizza/salad night at Cici's - buffet - I drink water $5.67

Monday night - Great Wall Buffet - senior night. drink water... $7.45

Tues - maybe Boston Market - about $5.50 with coupon for chicken dinner, spinach, stuffing, dinner roll....and water....

Maybe eat home...lean cuisine or similar frozen dinner - $3

Thursday...turkey and dressing night at Chubby's Family restaurant....$6.50...with 2 veggies, and corn bread roll......

Friday - maybe chinese buffet - love the broccoli.....$7....or Boston Market..or maybe some frozen lasagna? and salad at home....

Maybe somewhere else, Boston market if not on Friday...or chinese buffet......or

I eat breakfast and lunch at home...spend maybe $20/week at most for food.....but eat out nearly every night.

It is hard to cook for one. Half the stuff I buy for dinner goes bad before I use it....buy a bag of spinach leaves....eat 2/3rds then rest is kaput...same for cans of stuff, or carrots - you can't buy a 1/4 lb of carrots at a time. Or a 1/4 chicken or even half chicken in most stores. And if I cook a whole chicken, then I need to eat chicken every other day for a week.

I eat about one hamburger every two months....and maybe one steak every six weeks.

When I travel, I eat at ryan's , or Golden Corral or similar buffet places most times...get salad...lots of it...and meat and veggies and some small dessert.....for reasonable price.

t.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.