No. of Recommendations: 1
I feel compelled to add that FirstIB customer support has been very responsive lately. Because of this up coming change, I've had questions and concerns.

Each time, I get an immediate (within a couple of hours) response to my message. And, a meaningful response at that.

It does throw me though that the first line is a message that resembles an automated acknowledgement response saying that I'll get a reply within 72 hours. But, reading further down, I see that it actually contains the response to my inquiry.

I even got a quick response to a message I submitted at around 6:30pm (I typically check my email when I get home from work, and again before going to bed....along with before going into work).

Before these recent experiences....I had been happy with getting a response within 24 hours....which I already thought was great.

The Dreamer.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.