Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
I feel ya. But Microsoft isn't going to default, and so the quotes no don't really matter, do they? Not unless you have to sell, or you're interested in buying.

I think it's evident that cash-constrained entities have found themselves forced to sell anything of value, which includes high-quality bonds, preferreds, and the like.

I've got cash, and I'm looking to buy. But not yet.

We'll get through this. Covid is not Ebola. Total # cases in China has been basically flat for weeks now (obvious data issues aside), S. Korea is seeing light on the horizon. If everyone essentially sheltered in place for a few weeks, we'd come out the other side pretty much OK. I'm expecting Italy to show signs of recovery imminently. We'll see.

(PS: I say this as someone who'll turn 71 later this month. I'm well aware of the significant variation in impact by age group.)
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.