No. of Recommendations: 0
I figured with Moo-U in town traffic would be bad so I left early. I gave my self 30 minutes to drive less than three miles. It took me 50 minutes. No biggie, I just lose out on 20 minutes of OT pay. The more upsetting part is that I wanted a good parking spot facing the tailgate lots with my Romney stickers on my car (doing my part to spread the good word!) but since I was late I ended up in the back lot facing a building where nobody will see my stickers. Meh, at least I won't come back to slashed tires, keyed paint or something like that.

Needless to say this town is PACKED with humanity

I'm going to the Texas vs. Baylor game here in Austin with a couple of buddies. With 80,000 plus going, I have NO IDEA where we're going to park. Their old parking lot when I used to go here is gone. New buildings have been built all around it. Massive tailgating every where. The thing to do now is park miles away and make that 45-60 minute pedestrian trek to the stadium. We could take a taxi, I guess.....they got those "bike carriages" too....many bikers here in Austin.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.