Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I find it pathetic that you would actually insult someone because they disagree with your view on volleyball.

I find it pathetic that the only women's sports they seem willing to show are the ones with the women in bikinis. I notice women's rowing has received just about zero coverage. The field events other than the foot races have received token coverage. I think they showed a total of three of the athletes.

How many volleyball games have they shown versus how many softball? Or maybe kayaking? Or maybe tennis. My complaint is not that they are showing volleyball, but that they are showing volleyball almost to the exclusion of the other sports. Apparently, you did not understand that part.

BTW, did anyone catch the Bahrainian woman in the sprint?
Kathleen
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.