Elastic Delivers a New Uptime Solution

I forgot the link but from what I read Elastic is specifically not trying to replace a New Relic. Whether that is just corporate speak or not I cannot say, but it was specifically stated. They did not name New Relic but the product category that New Relic is in.

Clearly there are many areas that Elastic and Mongo can replace, such as analytics. Real time analytics with Canvas has many possibilities. Mongo already was pretty good at analytics, and they are developing to increase their ability in regard. It may be that one does not need to leave the database to get visualizations.

I don’t think this impacts Alteryx, as Alteryx is more a problem solver using vast quantities of data and not a collector, finder, and then displayer of data.

But search is everywhere. We eFile now in my state. One problem is that the case numbers have different formats. 01-CV-32, some are 2015CV00034, or SE, with different numbers of zeros etc. It can be a pain finding your case if you do not recall the exact numbering scheme that county uses. The problem seems to have dissipated now with one of the eFiling engines we use. Did they move to Elastic? That is one thing Elastic does great is find the relevant data with only partial matches.

Tinker

2 Likes