Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I forgot to say something about eBay. I think this is an excellent company that actually has a sound business model. I use it all the time as do millions of Americans. It think this company will be around for years. I am actually looking forward to going long with this company but not at the current price. When it was it the 30's the "Analysts Reports" said it would be $57 by years end. Just like in the old days of the internet frenzy, guess what happend to the stock the next couple of days. I just had to short it in the 50's as I am sick and tired of what the analysts say and how the sheep just jump on it. If I use the "Fools" method of evaluating a stock, eBay is maybe worth something in the teens. I think I'll pick some up then and hang on for a while.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.