No. of Recommendations: 1
I got a photo from my former sister in law, mother of my college age niece and nephew. She sent me two xmas photos that had announcement printed on them of the graduation of niece and nephew from college this month....12/9 and 12/15. Why wasn't I sent an invite to them?

This is strange graduation date which I thought was typically in June or something.

Not strange dates. Many colleges/universities are having winter graduations for students who finished their degrees in the summer or fall semester. They are more likely to participate now than having to wait for next May/June.

Any thoughts on this? I'm feeling a little miffed but still wondering if I should be or not.

When people get invites to events like this they usually think a gift is required. Being so close to Christmas, maybe they thought, why hassle people. Just send out an announcement/pics later.

I wouldn't be worried.

JLC
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.